Quietus tinnitus is a popular product with consumers which claims to cure a common problem, Tinnitus, also known as ringing in the ears. It was developed by a rock drummer whose years of unprotected exposure to loud noise made him a prime candidate to develop this condition.
This is a serious problem as 1 out of 5 Americans suffer from it and it has been reported that there are 250 million affected with it worldwide. Most people describe Tinnitus as a humming or whistling noise which is very disrupting and can cause headaches, dizziness, hearing loss, depression and anxiety.
Quietus Tinnitus Pros:
– Easy to take, it comes in a tablet form which you take twice per day.
– Uses a proprietary formula with ingredients that are FDA compliment.
– Made from all natural ingredients and herbs which studies indicate can reduce Tinnitus.
– Many testimonials from satisfied consumers which comes with a 30 day guarantee.
Quietus Tinnitus Cons:
– There are many kinds of Tinnitus and severity of cases, it’s not known if “one remedy fits all”.
– Lack of hard medical evidence in a lab setting whether this product has proven to work in blind tests.
– Not endorsed by the American Tinnitus Association.
If you suffer from Tinnitus and have tried every possible remedy it may be worth giving Quietus Tinnitus a try. As this condition is a “whole body issue” and not just about the ears this product does claim and supports your own body’s healing mechanism to get rid of the ringing in your ears – which can improve your inner ears ability to function normally.